Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Facts















1. Yesterday I moved.

2. For the first time in my life, I hired movers.

3. It was February 28, 2007.

4. I moved back to Boston after 9 years away on February 28, 2004 (it was Oscar Sunday).

5. Since then, I have moved 6 times. 6 times in 3 years.

6. First to Mission Hill (4 bedroom, nice enough but crowded). Then Jamaica Plain (in a home my roommate owned, nice enough, but expensive). Then Dorchester (in a friend's apartment, nice enough but left for PC). Then everything to my parents' house and to Paraguay. Then back to Dorchester when I got home from Paraguay. Then here, back to Jamaica Plain yesterday.

7. I am on a lease for the first time since 2003 in Gettysburg.

8. This is the first time my boxspring has had to be airlifted up my house to get it in. (Once I had to abandon it and sleep only on a mattress for a while.)

9. I am tired.

10. I am staying here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamaica Plain welcome you back. We hope you find it so to call it home. You new friend Joseph (guy with a name tag).

Anonymous said...

Nice pic! next thing you know, you've have a washing machine! Welcome back again and again.