Friday, April 06, 2007

I don't have NESN

What the hell am I going to do? I just moved into a new place with basic cable (you know, the basic, basic kind) and I don't get NESN.

Okay, I could LISTEN to the games.



And many claim this is better than watching.

But, the seasons I've been in Boston, I've had a Red Sox boyfriend who I just love to watch.

2004, Bronson Arroyo, people made fun of me, but damn, I ended up right. He can pitch, he can sing and he is TALL!






2005, Jason Varitek, what's not to love? Seriously?



2006, I was out of the US for almost all of the season, but I've always had a place in my heart for Big Papi...


Now what? How am I going to know who is my 2007 Red Sox boyfriend without being able to see them? Start monitoring the website? Nah. As shown by Caroline's most recent post, you can't tell anything by someone's card photo.





I might have to call Comcast and upgrade. Because look at how good lookin' some of them are on their card photos. If I had them on my amazing 27" TV in my living room, I might really fall in love. And, I'd continue to be able to impress the real guys with whom I might have a date with my extensive Red Sox knowledge.




Hello, Comcast customer service?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whatever it costs, it's worth it. don't spend your summer without the boys, Karen. And Mike Lowell? still got it.