Friday, August 11, 2006

all the primos (cousins) in my family in Itá.
my grupo de aspirates... group of trainees in asuncion during 4th of july weekend.
the beautiful huerta de la familia de kyle...the gorgeous fields of kyle´s family (a trainee)
my sewing project with the taller in santa maria...they are keeping it for me to finish!
the amazing Paraguayan sky!
me, trying my hand at hand weaving in Carapegua. Amazingly hard.
Hay monos en mi plaza en Santa Maria....There are monkey on my Plaza in Santa Maria!
And a salon named after me in Asuncion!

3 comments:

Cheryl Boss said...

I am SOOOO excited to see you. You look so pretty and healthy.

I wish I had monkeys in my plaza to entertain me. Some people have all the fun.
"Pink sky at night, sailor's delight."
But then again there is nowhere to sail in Paraguay, so you'll have to make up your own little poem.

Caroline Bender said...

Cheryl - maybe in Paraguay it is Red Sky at Night...Monkeys Take Flight!

Waiter, there ared monkeys on my plaza!

~~Robin

Karen Boss said...

Hee hee. Robin is going to write my book for me because she is far more creative than I. :) Thanks for all the support! K